How to note a response date using the Maintain Appeal function
Using the ‘Maintain Appeal’ function
- enter the customer’s NINO in the ‘Key Entry Data’ screen
Note: If you are taken to the ‘Select Application’ screen, select the appropriate claim version that the customer has appealed against by double clicking on the entry.
- you will be taken to the ‘Select Award’ screen.
- double click on the entry that the appeal has been registered against. It will appear with an ‘O’ for ‘Open’ or ‘C’ for ‘Closed’. You will be taken to the Maintain Appeal screen
- select the status ‘Awaiting Decision’ from the ‘Appeal Status’ drop down menu
Note: For Compliance cases, select the status ‘Awaiting Hearing Date’.
- enter the date that the response was sent for listing in the ‘Date Sent For Listing’ field