How to check the reason for the rejection of a claim
Changes to previous version - new How to.
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Application’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the relevant checkbox
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Select Application’ screen
- select the rejected claim
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Application Summary’ screen
- select ‘Reasons’ in the ‘Status’ field. The reason or reasons for the claim being rejected will be displayed.