How to check if a new claim has been submitted
Changes to previous version - new guidance
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Award’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the ‘All’ checkbox select ‘OK’. You will be taken to ‘Select Award’ screen
- check for a claim received in CY.
If a claim has been received in CY
- a new claim has been submitted
- note the status of the claim.
If a claim has not been received in CY, a new claim has not been submitted.