How to check if the RLS signal has been set
Changes to previous version - new guidance
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Award’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data - Applicant’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the relevant checkbox
- select ‘OK’.
If you are taken to the ‘Select Household’ screen
- select the relevant household
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Select Award’ screen
- go to .
If you are taken straight to the ‘Select Award’ screen, go to .
On the ‘Select Award’ screen
- select the relevant award
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Award Summary - Sterling’ screen
- in the ‘Signals’ field, check the ‘RLS App 1’ and ‘RLS App 2’ checkboxes for a tick. A tick in these checkboxes indicates the address is marked as RLS for that particular customer.