How to check or update the PAD notes
If you are in an open record, go to .
If you are not in an open record, go to .
On the ‘CPT’ desktop screen
- select the ‘POca Control Panel’
- select ‘View Worklist’. You will be taken to the ‘View Worklist’ screen
- select the record you are working on
- select ‘open New PAD’
- go to .
In Microsoft Excel
- select ‘SEES’ on the toolbar
- select ‘xmls Forms’ from the options available
- select ‘National’
- select ‘POca Request’ from the options available
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘PAD’ main screen
- go to .
If you are checking the PAD notes
- read the notes entered in the PAD notes box
- take no further action
If you are updating the PAD notes
- select the PAD notes box
- enter the standardised message or update followed by your initials
- click the ‘Save’ macro button at the top left corner of the PAD. You will be taken to the POca Worklist.
- click the ‘Show Open’ macro and double click on the case you are working
- click the ‘Archive’ macro
- take no further action.