How to check if the Fast Track new child processing rules are satisfied
Changes to previous version - new guidance
A customer will only qualify for the Fast Track new child processing if
- all the customers on the claim are not in remunerative work
- they are responsible for at least one child or young person
at least one of the customers in the claim have either claimed or are currently in receipt of one of the following benefits
- Income Support
- Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
go to .
To confirm the customer does qualify for Fast Track processing, check
- all the details in the appropriate boxes on the Appendix 44
- the relevant sections on the TC600 claim form.