How to check if tax credits are currently in payment
Changes to previous version - new guidance
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Household’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View Account’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the ‘All’ checkbox
- select the ‘Summary’ checkbox
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Award’ screen
- if the dates in the ‘Award Start Date’ and ‘Award End Date’ columns cover a period that includes the start date of the claim you are working, then tax credits are currently in payment.
Note: In some cases you may need to repeat the above if there is a second customer.