How to check if a Child Benefit claim includes bank details
Using the start menu
- select ‘My Services’ on the toolbar
- select the ‘Corporate Services’ folder
- select the ‘Tax Credits’ folder
- select the ‘Opstrat Services’ icon twice in quick succession. You will be taken to the ‘HMRC Login’ screen.
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘MFS-RENG’ screen
- select ‘Services’ on the toolbar, followed by the first ‘CBE2’ option containing ‘101280’. You will be taken to the ‘Enter Password’ screen
- enter your password
- select ‘Enter’. You will be taken to the ‘Dialogue Menu’ screen
Note: The cursor will already be in the ‘Next Item’ field.
- enter the customer’s Child Benefit reference number in the ‘Next Item’ field
Note: You must use capitals for the letters within the Child Benefit reference number.
- place your cursor in the ‘Next Dialogue’ field
Note: You can use the ‘Tab’ key to move your cursor into the appropriate field.
- enter ‘4’ in the ‘Next Dialogue’ field
- select the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard. You will be taken into the customer’s Child Benefit record
- at the middle right of the screen you will see bank account details where these have been entered.
- selecting ‘Enter’ on your keyboard will display the ‘Awards & Issue Details’ screen. This will show if payments are being made into a bank account.