How to determine if a tax credit award has been finalised once or more than once
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Function award’ from the toolbar
- select ‘View’ from the options available
- enter the customers NINO
- select ‘Period’
- enter the relevant period
- select ‘OK’
- you will be taken to the ‘Select Award screen’
- check for the status ‘Final Act’ is in the ‘Award Type’ field.
If there is only one ‘Final Act’ displayed
- the claim has been finalised once.
If there is more than one ‘Final Act’ displayed
- the claim has been finalised more than once.
If there is no ‘Final Act’ displayed
- the claim has not yet been finalised
- return to the guidance you were following.