How to check which customer returned the Annual Declaration
Changes to previous version - new guidance
On the ‘Function’ Menu
- select ‘Renewal’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View S17 Details’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the ‘All’ checkbox
- select ‘OK’.
If you are taken to the ‘Select Household’ screen
- select the relevant claim to highlight
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Select S17 Period’ screen
- go to .
If you are taken to the ‘Select S17 Period’ screen, go to .
In ‘Select S17 Period’ screen
- select the relevant year to highlight
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘View S17 Current Position’ screen
Note: If the signals box displays, select ‘Cancel’.
- select the ‘Details’ box in the ‘Declarations’ field
Note: If the ‘Declarations’ field is blank no declaration has been returned.
Note: If there is more than one declaration for the relevant year you must check all declarations.
- check the ‘Signed’ box in the ‘Applicant’ field has been ticked for either applicant 1 or applicant 2.