How to check what Annual Declaration information has been provided
Changes to previous version - new guidance
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Renewal’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View S17 Details’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the ‘All’ checkbox
- select ‘OK’.
If you are taken to the ‘Select Household’ screen
- select the relevant claim to highlight
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Select S17 Period’ screen
- go to Step 2.
If you are taken to the ‘Select S17 Period’ screen, go to Step 2.
On the ‘Select S17 Period’ screen
- select the relevant award to highlight
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘View S17 Current Position’ screen
Note: If the signals box displays, select ‘Cancel’.
- select the ‘Details’ box under the ‘Declarations’ field
check for one or more of the following income types
- IS, JSA, ESA, PC
- taxable Social Security benefits
Note: For a list of benefits that are included or disregarded for tax credits purposes, see TCM0120040.
- earnings as an employee
- company car and fuel, taxable vouchers and payment in kind
- income from self employment
- other income.