How to check if the Annual Declaration has been received
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Renewal’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View S17 Details’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Data - Renewal’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the ‘All’ checkbox
- select ‘OK’.
If you are taken to the ‘Select Household’ screen
- select the relevant claim
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Select S17 Period’ screen
- go to Step 2.
If you are taken straight to the ‘Select S17 Period’ screen, go to Step 2.
On the ‘Select S17 Period’ screen
- select the relevant award
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘View S17 - Current Position’ screen
Note: If the ‘View Section 17 - Current Signals’ screen displays, select ‘Cancel’.
- the Annual Declaration will have been received if there is a date in the ‘Declarations’ box.
Note: If the ‘Declarations’ box is blank the Annual Declaration has not been returned by the customer. The ‘Declarations’ box will be blank in auto renewal awards. Where the ‘Declarations’ box is blank the renewal status is shown in the ‘Status’ field on the ‘View S17 Declaration’ screen.
To check how the declaration was made, go to Step 3.
Where there is more than one declaration, highlight each declaration in turn and select ‘Details’.
Make a note of the ‘Method’ from the ‘Capture’ box on the right hand side.