How to complete a MANC1 form
Note: Prior to using the MANC1 document the form must be saved to your individual Z:drive for it to operate correctly.
If you have saved a copy of the MANC1 on your Z:drive, go to .
If you have not saved a copy of the MANC1 on your Z:drive
- open the MANC1 form using the hyperlink
- select ‘File’ on the toolbar
- select ‘ Save As…’. The ‘Save As’ box will appear
- select your Z:drive (your PI number will be visible) from the ‘Save in’ drop down menu
- select the ‘Save’ button (Do not rename the file)
- go to .
Using the saved copy of the MANC1 form on your Z:drive
- complete all the fields (Do not ‘Save’)
- select ‘Submit Request’. The message ‘An email will now be generated’ will appear
- select to ‘Send’
- select ‘OK’. The message ‘Your request has been submitted’ will appear
- select ‘OK’. The message ‘Do you want to save the changes you made to ‘MANC1.xls?’ will appear
- select ‘No’
Note: The automatically prepared email to DMT will appear.
- select ‘Send’
- return to the guidance you were previously following.