How to contact Debt Management and Banking
Use the contact details on Household notes to contact the Debt Management and Banking (DMB) caseworker. If there are no contact details, go to .
Access the HMRC intranet homepage
- select ‘D’ on the A-Z index
- select ‘Debt Management and Banking, part of Enforcement and Compliance’ from the options available. You will be taken to the Debt Management and Banking intranet homepage
- select ‘Contact us’ from the options on the left hand side
- select ‘Head of Duty - Single point of Contacts (SPoCs)’. You will be taken to the DMB general enquiries contacts list
- scroll down to ‘Tax Credit’
- contact the number for ‘Callers within HMRC to use’.