How to check if the Complex Case marker has been set
Note: The message ‘Compliance - case at risk’ doesn’t mean the case is a Compliance case.
Note: There aren’t any ‘Complex Case’ markers for pre-award cases.
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Application’ on the toolbar
- select either ‘Change of Circumstances’ or ‘Correction’ from the options available
Note: A relevant change of circumstances is a change to the information provided on the original claim form. A correction is an amendment that needs to be made to an existing claim because incorrect information has been provided or an operator has entered information incorrectly during capture.
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the relevant checkbox
- select ‘OK’.
If you’re taken to the ‘Select Application’ screen
- select the relevant claim
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Applicant Details’ screen
- go to Step 2.
If you’re taken straight to the ‘Applicant Details’ screen, go to Step 2.
On the ‘Applicant Details’ screen, the ‘Complex Case’ marker will have been set if the ‘Signals’ screen displays and ‘Complex Case’ is shown.