How to check if the Complex Case marker has been set
Note: The message ‘Compliance - case at risk’ doesn’t mean the case is a Compliance case.
Note: There aren’t any ‘Complex Case’ markers for pre-award cases.
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Application’ on the toolbar
- select either ‘Change of Circumstances’ or ‘Correction’ from the options available
Note: A relevant change of circumstances is a change to the information provided on the original claim form. A correction is an amendment that needs to be made to an existing claim because incorrect information has been provided or an operator has entered information incorrectly during capture.
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the relevant checkbox
- select ‘OK’.
If you’re taken to the ‘Select Application’ screen
- select the relevant claim
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Applicant Details’ screen
- go to .
If you’re taken straight to the ‘Applicant Details’ screen, go to .
On the ‘Applicant Details’ screen, the ‘Complex Case’ marker will have been set if the ‘Signals’ screen displays and ‘Complex Case’ is shown.