How to access a work list and establish the reason for a work list item
Changes to previous version - amended guidance
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Worklists’ on the toolbar
- select ‘Maintain’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Maintain Worklist’ screen
- select the relevant work list from the ‘Worklist Type’ field
Note: Your manager will be able to provide you with the relevant work list details and Management Unit (MU) number.
- select the relevant MU from the ‘Management Unit’ field. All the work items for that MU and work list will be displayed.
If you also need to find out the reason for a work list item, go to Step 2.
On the relevant work list
- select the relevant work list item
- select ‘Details’. You will be taken to the ‘Worklist Entry Details’ screen where more details of the selected work list item will be displayed
- check the ‘Reason’ field to establish the reason for the work list item.