How to find a customer's 1SD or 2SD
Changes to previous version - amended guidance. Name of guidance also changed from ‘How to find a customer’s 1SD’
Note: Where the customer has more than one claim, make sure you select the correct claim.
On the ‘Function Menu’
- select ‘Renewal’ on the toolbar
- select ‘View S17 Details’ from the options available. You will be taken to the ‘Key Entry Details - Renewals’ screen
- enter the customer’s NINO
- select the relevant checkbox
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘Select S17 Period’ screen
- select the relevant S17 period (normally PY)
- select ‘OK’. You will be taken to the ‘View Section 17 - Current Position’ screen
Note: If the ‘View Section 17 - Current Signals’ screen displays, select ‘Cancel’.
- select the ‘Details’ button under the ‘S17 Notices’ field. You will be taken to the ‘View Section 17- Issue Details’ screen
Note: If the ‘Details’ button is greyed out, the Annual Declaration has not been issued.
- check the ‘Key Dates’ box for the customer’s 1st Specified Date or 2nd Specified Date, shown as ‘1SD’ and ‘2SD’.