Stopping tax credits: work lists (unprocessed): NINO, P marker or IYSD not present (AG)
To manage the Unprocessed IYS17 work list where work items are not displaying the customer’s NI number, a ‘P’ marker or the In Year Specified Date, consider steps 1 to 3.
Note: You will have identified an item on the Unprocessed IYS17 work list that does not contain
- the customer’s NI number
- a ‘P’ marker (where IS, JSA or PC is present)
Note: From 27/10/2008, JSA will mean either JSA or ESA
- the In Year Specified Date.
Use Function MAINTAIN WORKLIST
- select the Unprocessed IYS17 work list from the drop down list for the Worklist Type field
- select the entry in the work list you want to work
- select ‘File’ from the toolbar menu
- select ‘Next Function’ from the options available. You will be taken to the Select Next Function screen
- on this screen, select Function CAPTURE IN YEAR S17 FINALISATION from the options available
- select OK. You will be taken to the Income and Benefits screen for the claim you want to work
- go to Step 2.
On the Income and Benefits screen
- select Continue. You will be taken to the Declaration screen
- select ‘Worklist’ from the Change Source drop down menu
- select Process. The work item will have been deleted from the Unprocessed IYS17 work list or it will now display correctly
- go to Step 3.
Use Function MAINTAIN HOUSEHOLD NOTES and select the ‘General’ category to record
- that the claim has been processed in capture
- the reason why it has been processed.
Note: If the work item has re-populated the Unprocessed IYS17 work list with another reason, follow the guidance in TCM0370640 for that reason on the Unprocessed IYS17 work list.