Stopping Tax credits - Award Declaration - returning award declaration (info)
An Award Declaration can be made
- in writing, by completing and returning form TC603UD
- verbally to a Contact Centre
- verbally or in writing during a local interview at a Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) office or Department for Communities (DfC) office. These will be forwarded on for scanning through Rapid Data Capture (RDC).
- in the course of a Compliance interview
When the Award Declaration has been captured, validation rules will apply and any In Year Finalisation will not process through to finalisation if it
- is incomplete
- has a signal set against it
- has an outstanding COC
- fails validation.
These cases will create an entry on the Unprocessed In Year S17 work list. Follow the guidance in TCM0358040.