Specialist areas: Rapid Data Capture: death of a child - referrals to Priority 1 team - Netherton only (AG)
Whilst sorting through correspondence, staff at Netherton are directed to identify any correspondence where a notification of death of a child or young person is reported. A death may be notified
- in a letter
- as a copy of the death certificate
- on form TC600, form TC603D or form TC603D2.
Where a notification of a death of a child is identified, Netherton staff must
- mark the front of the claim form ‘Priority 1 Team Death of a Child’ in red pen
- send the claim form and any attached correspondence in a polylope to the Priority 1 team.
Note: You mustn’t attempt to capture the claim on the computer system.
To refer a notification of a death of a child or young person from Netherton to the Priority 1 Team, consider steps 1 to 2.
You mustn’t attempt to capture the claim on the computer system
- clearly mark the front of the claim form ‘Priority 1 Team’ in red ink
- go to .
Put the claim and any accompanying correspondence in a polylope and send it to the Tax Credit Office (Priority 1 Team) (This content has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000) .