Renewals - miscellaneous (A-F): Renew (Info)
The decision to renew a current year award will be made when
- Claimant Compliance gives permission to renew the current year (CY), where the previous year (PY) award is inhibited due to an examination / enquiry
- Appeals gives permission to renew CY where PY is inhibited due to an appeal
- Claimant Compliance decides to renew
- Verification Failures need to be bypassed.
The CY cannot be renewed where
- it has already been renewed
- it has been terminated
- there is no CY award.
At least one S17 notice for the household must have been served.
To prompt the correct wording to appear on the award notice issued to the customer, you must select one of the following reasons
- Full Reply
- As Agreed.