Renewals - Annual Declaration (capture): Annual Declaration - returning
An Annual Declaration can be made
- in writing, by completing and returning form TC603D or TC603D2, if the customer is required to provide actual income for PY-1 as well as income for PY
- verbally to a Contact Centre
- verbally or in writing during a local interview at a Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) office or Department for Communities (DfC) office. These will be forwarded on for scanning through Rapid Data Capture (RDC).
- in the course of a Compliance interview.
When the Annual Declaration has been captured, validation rules will apply and any renewal will not process through to finalisation if it
- is incomplete
- has a signal set against it
- has an outstanding COC
- fails validation.
These cases will create an entry on the Unprocessed S17 work list. Follow the guidance in TCM0272020.