Notices - work lists: Award Notice Overflow work list (AG)
To deal with an entry on the Award Notice Overflow work list, consider steps 1 to 8.
Use Function MAINTAIN WORKLISTS
- select the Award Notice Overflow work list from the drop down list for the Worklist Type field
- select the office or unit you want from the drop down list for the Management Unit field, if the one you want is not already displayed in this field. The screen will be redisplayed with the entries currently on the work list.
On the redisplayed screen
- select the entry you want to work
- note which tax credit has not been notified to the customer - for example, ‘WTC overflow’, ‘CTC overflow’ or ‘WTC & CTC overflow’
- select ‘File’ on the toolbar menu
- select ‘Next Function’ from the options available. You will be taken to the Select Next Function screen.
On the Select Next Function screen
- select Function VIEW AWARD from the options available. You will be taken to this function.
In Function VIEW AWARD
- go to the Award Summary screen
- check whether the claim is from one customer or two customers
Note: Where there are two customers, a separate form must be completed and issued to each customer.
- go to the Payment Details screen.
Complete a Manual Award Overflow forms with details for the incomplete tax credits taken from the screen.
Note: If the details for one tax credit have been fully explained to the customer on the original award notice, do not include the details again on this form.
Use Function MAINTAIN HOUSEHOLD NOTES and add the following note
‘TCMZ Manual award notice - payment details issued’
Issue the Manual Award Overflow forms.
Return to Function MAINTAIN WORKLIST
- select [Delete] on the Maintain Worklist screen. The entry will be deleted from the work list.