Miscellaneous (A to B): Access to DWP Data (Info)
Access to DWP Data (ADD) is HMRC’s system to enable users to access information held by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and the Department for Communities (DfC) in Northern Ireland.
- personal details
- relationship details
- contact details
- state benefit assessments and awards
- payment details.
You may not have access to all the data held on ADD. If you follow the correct path for your role, you will find out exactly what information you can view.
Depending on your role, ADD allows you to
- access a record using the NINO
- trace a record or NINO using name and address
- obtain personal details
- obtain details of state benefit payments
- obtain relationship details.
There is an Action Guide for this subject, select TCM0132060 to access it