Claims - requests: Claim packs - issuing to non-UK addresses
Changes to previous version - amended guidance. Amendment at step 2.
Customers at non-UK addresses can now be issued with claim packs following a change in legislation.
Note: When sending customer, staff or process data to another individual or team, make sure you follow the latest data security guidelines or contact the Data Guardian or Data Security Team for advice.
Access the Controlled Access Folder
- select the appropriate spreadsheet
- go to Step 2.
Note: You mustn’t issue a blank claim form to the customer.
Obtain a TC600 claim pack and
- complete page 1 of the claim form with the customer’s name and address details only and part 1 of the TC600A additional pages
- write in the green area on top of the TC600 and TC600A the country the customer lives in
- put an ‘X’ in the ‘No’ box of the question ‘Do you usually live in the United Kingdom?’ and write the country the customer usually lives in
Note: The country will be the same as the country you’ve written in the green area.
- issue them to the customer at the address provided on the spreadsheet.