Recent changes to this guidance
Below are details of the amendments that were published on 13 October 2009 (see the update index for all updates)
|Section||Details of update|
In addition, the Data Guardian is responsible for
- keeping the recipient informed about any proposed or actual material changes to the character of the data stored
- telling the recipient what the sensitivity of the data is
- ensuring that appropriate, particularly sensitive, data is excluded
- providing the data as set out in this Data Usage Agreement subject to emergency and contingency recovery
- telling the Recipient if someone new becomes the Data Guardian
negotiating any essential changes to this agreement in good time SW04120 Bullets removed:
- telling the Data Guardian if someone new becomes the Recipient, ensure further recipients are aware of and agree to comply with the protective marking level and any constraints placed on the usage of the data by the original supplier.
ensuring that any authorised third party dealing with Housing Benefit work on behalf of the Local Authority must comply with Security Standards set out by the Department.