Introduction: Shared Workspace Team
The Shared Workspace (SW) Team are the HMRC business owners of the service and are responsible for the following products and support
- SW Business Design: Supporting Business Units in capturing business requirements and delivering custom-built Room designs and solutions. This level of support is focussed upon the larger or more complex uses of the service and where business units commit to deliver linked benefits realisation. For the more generic uses of the service a range of Room templates are offered.
- SW Business Manual: Maintaining and developing business process guidance and security standards. These policies are published for Business Units and customers using the service.
- SW Live Service Support Team: Providing help and support to HMRC Business Authorising Officers. The Team is also responsible for the I.T. administration of room and customer organisations across HMRC business units.
Help and support for customer members is provided through other channels.
- Communications: Managing the content of the SW Intranet site for HMRC staff and the SW Internet site for customers. Publishing all SW products and issuing regular business news items relating to the service. Providing marketing material to Business Units in partnership with Communications and Marketing.
- Learning: Capturing generic learning needs for the service and delivering a series of learning packages in partnership with HR & Learning. The online learning packages are made available to both HMRC staff and customers.
- Governance: Managing Business Unit applications for use of the service and referring these to senior directors who take decisions on the allocation and implementation of the service within HMRC.
Note: IMS Live Services are responsible for monitoring service delivery, managing live service incidents and ensuring our IT suppliers speedily restore the service should it become unavailable.