This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Self Assessment Manual

Records: bankruptcy: notification of bankruptcy

You will receive notification of bankruptcy on form INSOL 200. The form is issued by the Insolvency Claims Handling Unit (ICHU).

Further information and what to do if you learn of bankruptcy from any other source can be found in the Insolvency Manual, section ‘Notifications and Claims’ at INS2000 onwards.

All correspondence in bankruptcy cases should be given urgent attention.