Statistics: Claims Monthly Management Statistics: claims uncleared
The Claims Monthly Management Statistics process is run on the Wednesday preceding the last Friday of the month. The list is printed as Early Morning Output in the Management Unit which contains the claims cases. It is produced on the Thursday.
The list is divided into three sections
- Number of claims forms issued in year
- Claims work progress for month
- Claims uncleared.The `Number of claims forms issued in year’ section is only printed quarterly in January, April, July and October.
It will give you a breakdown of the number of claim forms of each type issued from the beginning of the year to date.
The list will show the figures for
annual claim forms
- forms R43 and R265 are not issued by Districts
instalment claim forms .The `Claims work progress for month’ section shows the number of claims received and gives a breakdown of the methods by which they were cleared. It shows the figures for
- claims received
- claims cleared with computer produced repayment
- number of payable orders cancelled by the Inspector using function RA .
- manual repayments
- claims not pursued
- claims cleared no repayment due
- claims cleared carried forward to a later claim
- total of claims cleared without computer produced repayment.The `Claims uncleared’ section gives you an up to date picture of the claims which remain uncleared. However, it may include cases which have been authorised during the few days immediately before the list is produced .
It shows the total number of claims uncleared and breaks the numbers down into
- claims uncleared in three months
- claims uncleared between two and three months
- claims uncleared between one and two months.