This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Repayment Claims Manual

Over-repayments: Copy of receipt received from BSO, CAP Shipley

When an over-repayment has been refunded the RSO will receive from BSO, CAP Shipley a copy of the receipt (FDW99A) sent to the claimant. The RSO will notify you of the receipt and make a note of the refund

  • on the file or claims papers
  • in the Register of over-repayments
  • on any file copies of assessments.