Payable orders: Replacement of manual payable order: same amount
When you are issuing a replacement manual payable order in the same amount as the original
- complete a new R37 if necessary
- if the repayment is for more than £ 250,000 complete a form R49
check that the hardcopy and the R23 have been marked CANCELLED or STOPPED
- the re-issue box contains the serial number of the cancelled or stopped payable order
- make any necessary amendments to the R23. If this will become illegible, make out a new R23 but remember to enter the serial number of the cancelled or stopped payable order in the notes space
- pass the papers for repayment.