RO instructions: When to look at this section
Look at this section
- if you need more information about the kind of voucher you have received
- before you go to the instructions at RM4130 onwards
- after you have decided that the voucher
- belongs to the taxpayer by or for whom the claim has been made
- shows that tax has been deducted and has not been used as evidence for an earlier repayment
- has not been tampered with.
Three main kinds of voucher are described in this section
- formal vouchers (RM4120)
- informal vouchers (RM4124)
- copies of microfilmed vouchers (RM4128).