Reviewing claim form: claims on R63N, R67, R69, R70 or R73
This section contains notes about processing the claims made on forms R63N, R67, R69, R70or R73 (non-individual and Mineral Rights or Royalty claims).
The Accounts Inspector will
- send you the file
- tell you how much to repay
- tell you of any liability which has to be set off against the repayment.
In every case
- consider who has signed the claim
- an R63N or R73 needs one signature
- an R67, R69 or R70 should be signed by two officers of the union or society
- if the claimant has authorised another person (a nominee) to receive the repayment go to RM3744
- check the vouchers (RM4000 onwards).