Introduction: RO work on claims selected for detailed check
Use the rules at RM3504 when you take the steps in the following outline
- review every selected claim according to the instructions at
- if you notice that the claim form contains a capital gain follow the instructions at RM4248
- before you look at the vouchers, if you decide that
- you cannot repay go to RM4244
- some repayment is due, deal with the vouchers according to the instructions at RM4000 - RM4224 and then see
On the day the detailed check files are allocated to you
If the repayment is correct
- prepare any covering forms or memos you need to send with the vouchers for confirmation `after payment’
- return the claim papers to your Group Leader with the vouchers.
If the repayment is incorrect in any way, or if you need to make further enquiries
- write `CANCELLED’ in red on the hardcopy
- hand the papers to your Group Leader who will cancel a computer or manual repayment.