Manually issued payable order: Final action
If the repayment is correct
- initial and date the hardcopy and R23
- pass the file to the RSO.
- If the repayment is incorrect
- cancel the hardcopy by writing CANCELLED in red across it
- cancel the amount box on the R23
- pass the file back to the officer who worked the claim to
register a dummy claim (RM2024)
make the necessary amendments
As the repayment computation will not appear in US it cannot be cancelled. A dummy claim must be registered to enable the computation to be amended.