Where to send feedback
If you have a comment or suggestion about the PIM, please email Sean Richardson.
Improving the PIM
The authors of the PIM are mostly specialists within CT&VAT. Our aim is to give youclear and comprehensive guidance about computing the profits of a property business fortax purposes. We want to keep the PIM up to date and improve it. To do this we need yourhelp.
When you are using the PIM there will be times when it doesn’t give you what you want orit could be improved. For example:
- Something is out of date or you think it is just plain wrong.
- Something you need is missing altogether.
- The formatting is unhelpful or the language does not meet our diversity standards.
- A search gives you unexpected results or you can’t find pages you know are there.
- You find typos and incorrect or broken links.
When that happens please don’t just complain to yourself. Instead please email me.
The future of the PIM
Please email me if:
- You have suggestions for improving the structure, content and presentation of the PIM; or
- You’d like to find out about joining a user group which will see the new guidance in draft and help improve it.
Thanks in advance for your help.