Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

Property Income Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

Income chargeable: furnished lettings: payments for use of furniture

ICTA88/S15 (1) 4 and ITTOIA05/S308 provide that amounts receivable for the use of furniture in furnished lettings are to be included as rental business receipts.