P11D processing: QA/QC for captured forms P11D: compare of captured benefits for QA/QC
To compare the captured benefit entries for QA/QC you must
- Highlight a case on the QA/QC Management screen
- Select the [Capture] button and the Capture screen will be displayed
The [Update] button on the Capture screen will be displayed as the [View] button. This allows view only access to the next screens. Once QA/QC has been completed the button reverts to [Update]
- Highlight a benefit
- Select the [View] button to view the benefits
Depending on the benefit you have selected, one of the following screens will be displayed
- Update Benefit
- Update Car Benefit
- Car and Fuel Benefits
- Maintain Beneficial Loans
Compare the screen to the selected form P11D and then
- Select the [Cancel] button to return to the Capture screen
The [OK] button on the Capture screen will not be available whilst QA/QC is still pending. The [Update] button will be available to access the Update Car benefit screen but the [OK] button will not be available on this screen.
None of the actions carried out in the view facility will produce any printouts.