P11D processing: processing and retrieving forms P11D: work items
ECS is used to capture details of all taxable benefits and expenses payments provided to directors and employees.
Once the P11D information is captured, ECS will
- Check the employer’s cash equivalent calculations
- Identify any discrepancy between the employer’s calculations and those made by ECS
- Check and provide a current year (CY) coding forecast
- Provide a coding forecast for the following year (CY+1)
- Update the NPS record with details of the latest car
- Send a summary of P11D information, including forecasts and discrepancies to Contact History notes on the NPS record
Work items will be produced in situations where it has not been possible to update the record, and in cases where the record has been updated but further action is required by the responsible processing office.