Employer returns: view / maintain BROCS: function view BROCS: format 6 - prime designatory data
Function VIEW BROCS Format 6 ‘Prime designatory data’ enables you to view basic details about an employer or contractor.
It displays the following information where applicable
- Employer or contractor’s full name
- Capacity in which they are acting
- Business name if this differs to the employer’s name
- Numeral of the Debt Management Office responsible for dealing with that employer where local action is necessary
- Office number of the Audit Office responsible for dealing with PAYE audit inspections if applicable
You will be able to view the address for the employer or contractor and associated information relating to that address. For example where that address is abroad. The date of the last change to the address and / or the name will be also displayed.
Where it is noted this format will also display the telephone number of the employer.
If the employer uses an alternative address as a point of contact for communications or calls this information will be provided along with any associated information relating to that particular address. The date of the last change to that address and / or name will be also displayed.
Where it is noted this format will also display the telephone number for the point of contact. If there is a change of telephone number this information will not be automatically passed from Employer Business Service (EBS) to BROCS. Therefore if there is a change you will need to contact either your local Debt Management Office or Banking Operations for them to update the BROCS record accordingly.