Disclosure of information: Insolvency Service Disqualification Unit; what can be disclosed
Information must only be disclosed to the Insolvency Service Disqualification Unit under certain circumstances (NMWM16280). Disclosure must be limited to information about the company that it would ordinarily be aware of. For example:
- issue of Notice of Underpayment;
- correspondence between HM Revenue & Customs (NMWM02030) and the company;
- reports of meetings attended;
- details of payments made by the company.
It is not appropriate to disclose:
- internal HM Revenue & Customs memos which the company would not be aware of;
- information about the director’s personal affairs;
- information provided by workers and other third parties.