Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

National Insurance Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

Refunds: Class 1: NICs paid in error: employers who pay tax centrally

All employers who pay tax centrally to Public Departments, Cardiff, pay NICs centrally - to Central Payments Section within NIC&EO. These employers will correct any mistakes themselves, even if the wrongly paid NICs are for a past year.