Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

Lloyd's Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

Capital gains tax: Names: non-resident Names

Not ordinarily resident in the UK (NOR) Names are only chargeable to CGT on assetsconnected with the trade where those assets are situated in the UK.