beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

UK residents with foreign income or gains: capital gains tax: Introduction

The following guidance deals with the provisions for allowing foreign tax credit relief against Capital Gains Tax. See INTM167030 and INTM167050 for guidance on allowing tax credit relief against Corporation Tax on chargeable gains of companies.