IHTM36414 - Public funding for penalty hearings: requests for public funding leaflets

if you are asked for a copy of the public funding leaflet you should print out the English or Welsh version of the leaflet as appropriate and give it to the customer. Explain the applications for funding should be made via a solicitor or another authorised organisation and not via HMRC. Any enquiries about funding should be addressed to the Legal Services Commission’s Cambridge Office. If a taxpayer wants to talk to somebody about the actual enquiry rather than matters concerning funding, you should direct the enquiry to the case owner.