This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Inheritance Tax Manual

Other issues: Valuing milk quotas

It will rarely be necessary to value Milk Quota as the system ended on 31 March 2015. If you do see a case where a valuation might be required (IHTM24250) ask Technical for advice.