National Export System (NES) and authorisation procedures: action by the third party's local office
On receipt of the application the following should be addressed:
- third party compliance with the authorisation criteria and conditions including the provisions of Regulation (EU) No 952/2013 (code)
- the suitability of the applicant’s system, including retention of documents
- details of goods exported and where the documentary evidence will be made available for inspection
- agree an intended date of commencement for ‘live’ transmissions for the applicant
- agree a testing procedure for the applicant
- issue the third party with appropriate authorisation letters.