This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Export Procedures

National Export System (NES) and authorisation procedures: authorisation letter

All of the letters needed whether it is manual or electronic can be found by going to the Customs Authorisation and Approvals Manual which is available on the HMRC section of GOV.UK.