Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

Denatured Alcohol: main contents

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

Distributors/dealers: Procedure for issue of licence to distribute denatured alcohol: Application

Distributors must apply on form L5 which must be sent to the National Registration Unit (NRU).