This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Decisions and appeals for National Insurance Contributions and Statutory Payments

Where to get help

If you need help or guidance on something which is

  • not covered in the DANSP, or
  • covered in the DANSP but you are not sure what to do, for example, how to word a particular decision,

refer the matter to your technical colleagues, for example, if you work in

  • National Insurance Contributions Office, refer to PSN (Other Government Departments),
  • Local Compliance, refer to your Employer Support Team,
  • Large Business Service, refer to your manager,
  • Specialist Investigations, refer to your manager.

If your colleagues require advice they should contact

  • Central Policy’s Tax Administration Advice for NIC related matters,
  • PAYE, SA and NIC (Other Government Departments) in Newcastle for statutory payment related matters.