Where to get help
If you need help or guidance on something which is
- not covered in the DANSP, or
- covered in the DANSP but you are not sure what to do, for example, how to word a particular decision,
refer the matter to your technical colleagues, for example, if you work in
- National Insurance Contributions Office, refer to PSN (Other Government Departments),
- Local Compliance, refer to your Employer Support Team,
- Large Business Service, refer to your manager,
- Specialist Investigations, refer to your manager.
If your colleagues require advice they should contact
- Central Policy’s Tax Administration Advice for NIC related matters,
- PAYE, SA and NIC (Other Government Departments) in Newcastle for statutory payment related matters.